It’s recommended that you have a boiler service annually in order to keep it working safely and efficiently at all times and to reduce the risk of costly breakdowns. Regular servicing also ensures that your boiler is running at optimum efficiency, saving fuel and money.
I will service and carry out safety checks on all types of gas boilers and gas appliances like gas cookers and gas fires.
- All gas boilers should be serviced in compliance with its manufacturer’s instruction
- A serviced boiler is a safe boiler just like a MOT on your car
- A regular serviced/maintained boiler is less likely to breakdown
- Gas cookers & gas fires also serviced
Annual service & safety inspection
- Check for correct ventilation
- Remove and clean the burner
- Check the electrical connections
- Clean the heat exchanger and flu ways
- Check for any leaks
- Check the burner’s gas pressure and adjust it if necessary
- Check flu gases with a flue gas analyzer
- Check all thermostats’ are working correctly