Additional appliances £25.00
As a gas engineer operating under the Gas Safe Register (previously CORGI) you can be assured that you will be in safe hands.
The Landlord Gas Safety Inspection includes the following:
- Check appliance for gas tightness
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturer’s data plate
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person.
- An appliance cannot be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed.
Once your property has passed the gas safety certification, I will schedule a return to your property every 12 months to keep your gas safety certificate up to date.